CM7 Alyx in CM13

Support for Character Pimper related problems.
Arkhipakh

CM7 Alyx in CM13

Postby Arkhipakh » 15 Aug 2014, 00:11

Hey, I finally decided to download the Cinematic mod and regretted nothing, amazing work!
Until I first met Alyx. I saw some Screenshots on the Interwebs (that apparently were from Cinematic mod 7, But I dedn't knew that), so I expected to meet that model of Alyx.
I was a bit dissapointed by the fact that Alyx looks nothing like the Original one.
So I then started to browse the files and modify my game, until I get that version, and finally downloaded the Cinematic mod 7 itself to get the Files directly from there.
I succeded in everything, the Alyx showed up in the Character Pimper and I could select her, so I did that, buut the Face, Hair and Skin Textures are missing.
So I wanted to ask, how I could get the CM7 version working without any problems.

Thanks in Advance, Arkhipakh.
Attachments
2014-08-15_00002.jpg

Stingray

Re: CM7 Alyx in CM13

Postby Stingray » 13 Oct 2014, 17:00

I have the same problem with CM10 Hybrid Alyx model in CM2013. Could someone help?

DSTORQUE

Re: CM7 Alyx in CM13

Postby DSTORQUE » 27 Apr 2016, 03:23

Looks like you also need the texture files. You already installed the character pimper files, which allow the model to show up in the pimper and be installed, but if you don't also install the required textures, the purple monster is a result. To rectify this, find the files in the "hl2" folder from the CM7 files that are used by the model, then copy them into the "hl2" folder for your CM13 game.

I'm not an expert, but I think this will work.

Return to “Character Pimper”