Alyx

Support for Character Pimper related problems.
wazups2x

Re: Alyx

Postby wazups2x » 11 Aug 2010, 07:58

Holy_COW wrote:Great!

I really wish to use Alyx from CM7, shes just perfect!
http://cinematicmod.com/images/cm_7/cm_7_01.jpg

I hate that look. Alyx isn't supposed to be a stripper.

megakoresh

Postby megakoresh » 05 Dec 2010, 17:58

BuFu wrote:@ megakoresh

Hi, sounds like the model is to big, try to remove this fake LOD parts in the qc file. They are useles crap from the decompiler.
Maybe you have to fix the eyeball parts to (if there is no eyelid movment after recompiling)
And sometimes you have to replace the .vta file to get facial expressions working again.
Decompiler writes so much crap into the files.

If this dosn't help at all, I will try to compile it, if you upload the files.

btw. whats your problem with this model? I Just noticed that the little bra thing sometimes disaper and that seems to be a texture problem not model. I use CM10.42.

Yeah sorry it took me so long. It IS the QC file and I have no idea what exactly the problem is, so I stopped trying since I have no idea how the QC works and cant find a proper tutorial that would explain it. Its a real shame Valve doesn't have the compiling software with the Source SDK. I think I have deleted that what I edited, but if you still can help me compiling it I can redo it, it doesn't take so long. BTW I use 3Dmax 2010, and I used auto optimization... maybe that is what is causing it to glitch. Oh and BTW to be honest I never found any tutorials on how to edit characters nowhere. Ever. So I think I might have also edited wrong files. There are 2 reference models, and one animation file and a couple of other models and I practically have no idea what to edit. But when I tried to edit Barney and some other models to get rid of some "overgrown" parts of the face, everything worked including facial animations... I am really confused when it comes to characters. And those other models were from CM10 and 9.5.

megakoresh

Postby megakoresh » 07 Dec 2010, 16:00

Also. To anyone who is wanting to use older models. YOU STILL CAN DO THAT! Go to the adult pimper forums: http://www.baldknobby.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=7
And download and install adult pimper. It comes with the program called "My pimper" it will allow you to properly install and use models from other mods (provided you have them). It has a very easy to understand and detailed readme, that will help to do everything. Now CM7 Alyx model is available at fpsbanana.com, however others are not, and especially CM8 models. I had extreme trouble trying to get any CM8 content, and both FakeFactory and other guys seem to forget it's existence, so there is no torrent and the direct downloads don't work. And CM8 has some awesome stuff in it. In any case If you people are very desperate of having all those models installed, I can create a torrent. PM me and if I get 10 messages before Xmas I will collect and sort out all the models that I have from CM8, 9 and 7 and upload them on pirate bay. If FF doesn't release another major content pack, as he is planning to do when EP3 comes out, which will not be long from now.

EDIT:
Ok I managed to get all models from all CMs from 4 up to 10 including 8. Apparently filefront had a bug that I wasn't able to get through "your download will start shortly" crap. In any case now I have all of them, including textures.

vant

Postby vant » 07 Oct 2018, 09:11

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
spicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.ru
layabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ru
objectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ru
parkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.ru
rabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ru
regeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.ru
telangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.ru
kickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.ru
lammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.ru
gatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.ru
geriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ru
handportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ru
harmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

vant

Postby vant » 07 Oct 2018, 09:12

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

Return to “Character Pimper”