a team chased him down and he was caught

Support for Character Pimper related problems.
lw789

a team chased him down and he was caught

Postby lw789 » 10 Jul 2018, 05:11

MONTREAL -- It was supposed to be another quick win for light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson, but Andrzej Fonfara had other plans. Stevenson was forced to go 12 full rounds and pick himself off the canvas to win for the first time in his career by the iron-jawed Fonfara as he pounded out a highly entertaining unanimous decision before 6,432 at Bell Centre on Saturday night. The Laval, Que. fighter (24-1) defended his World Boxing Council title for the third time, but it wasnt easy for the power puncher who had ended his 14 previous fights before the limit. "Fonfaras a good fighter and he was ready," said the 36-year-old Stevenson, who knocked his Polish opponent down in the first round with a left to the head and put him down again with a body shot in the fifth, only to see him get back up and keep battling. "A lot of people thought I couldnt go 12 rounds, but I finished 12 and I dominated." Some were calling it a fight of the year candidate, as the heavy underdog Fonfara stayed on his feet and kept trading blows until the final bell. Two ringside judges had it 115-110 and the other 116-109, all for Stevenson. The Canadian Press had it 115-110, giving Fonfara the fourth, eighth, ninth and 12th rounds. The southpaw Stevenson said he injured his left hand in the second round and didnt have full power the rest of the way, even if he kept using his main weapon. A shiver went through the arena in the ninth when Fonfara used two jabs and a right to knock Stevenson down, and the local favourite clinched and finessed his way through the rest of the round. He switched tactics to fight in closer to his opponent and won the next two rounds. "I wasnt worried," he said. "I was moving, clinching, being smart, but I wasnt worrying about it." Fonfara came in a highly ranked but mostly unknown light heavyweight and looked to have made a name for himself by standing up to the 2013 fighter of the year and one of the most dangerous punchers in the sport. "I proved tonight he is not Superman," said 26-year-old Fonfara, referring to Stevensons nickname. "He went down. "Stevenson was better tonight, but Ill be back. My mistake was that I should have thrown more punches and combinations. I want to train more and be a world champion in the future." Asked what he was most proud of, Fonfara said "Im proud I survived." The Fonfara bout was arranged amid controversy for Stevenson, who most expected would have a showdown with hard-hitting Russian Sergey Kovalev. The two fought together on a card in Quebec City in January, with an eye on a bout this year on the HBO specialty channel. But then Stevenson hired U.S. manager Al Haymon, who arranged the Fonfara bout on HBOs rival Showtime, with plans for a fight later this year with ring legend Bernard Hopkins. Kovalevs management has taken legal action to try to get Stevenson to honour what it said was an a done deal. Stevenson said he wants the 49-year-old Hopkins, a wily fighter who is a master of slipping punches and scoring just enough points to win. In the co-feature, middleweight David Lemieux took a step toward title contention with an impressive third-round knockout of Roberto Guerrero. Lemieux (32-2) knocked down Guerrero (26-3) in the first and second rounds. After Guerrero took a voluntary knee in the third to have his bleeding right eye cleared, Lemieux attacked and knocked him out with a right uppercut. It was the 25-year-old Montreal fighters seventh win in a row since a pair of losses in 2011 derailed his title bout hopes. And it was the fifth time in five fights the crowd-pleasing knockout artist won inside three rounds. "Im on a new chapter now," said Lemieux, saying he has renewed dedication to training towards winning a world title. The 27-year-old Guerrero, a Dominican Republic native living in Salisbury, Md., was in his second fight since losing a bid for the World Boxing Organization belt last year to Peter Quillan. A light-middleweight bout between top-10 contenders saw Jermell Charlo (24-0) of Houston dominate Charlie Belamy Ohta (24-2-1) of Japan in a 12-rounder. The five-foot-11 Charlo, who had a five-inch height advantage, was knocked down by a left-right combination early in the third and was deducted a point in the ninth for a second low blow, but still earned scores of 115-111, 118-109 and 118-109 from the judges. Eleider Alvarez (15-0), one of promoter Yvon Michels top prospects, must have thought it strange to be put in the first fight on the card, but he pulled out a workmanlike unanimous 10-round decision over Alexander Johnson (15-2). Alvarez was a knockout artist early in his career, but since he has been given a better class of opponents, he has gone the distance in three straight fights. A knockdown in the third against the left-handed Johnson gave him 97-92 scores on three judges cards for the win. Welterweight Junior Ulysse (2-0) of Montreal was impressive in his second pro bout, putting Argentinas Carlos Alberto Olivera (6-7) down twice before their scheduled four-rounder was stopped at 1:38 of the first. Philadelphia prospect Julian (J Rock) Williams (16-0-1) battered Michael Medina of Los Angeles through seven rounds before flooring him with a right in the eighth of their super-middleweight bout. Kyle Lauletta Jersey . The Henry Burris-led squad finished second in the East Division before advancing to the Grey Cup where they ultimately fell to the home field advantage wielding Saskatchewan Roughriders. Lorenzo Carter Jersey . - Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick. http://www.nygiantsfanatic.com/c-79-gia ... ersey.aspx. The young man, never lacking confidence, thought he could be really good. New York Giants Jerseys . - A late-game interception by defensive back Malcolm Butler saved the Super Bowl for the New England Patriots. Kyle Lauletta Giants Jersey . Hamelin overcame a weak start to win bronze in the 500-metre race behind winner Wu Dajing of China and American J.R. Celski on Saturday at the world short track speed skating championship.VIGGIANO, Italy -- A powerful final burst from Diego Ulissi helped the Italian cyclist win the fifth stage of the Giro dItalia on Wednesday, while Australian rider Michael Matthews retained the overall leaders pink jersey. Ulissi came from behind with 150 metres to go to cross the line solo, with his arms raised high in celebration at the end of the 203-kilometre (126-mile) leg from Taranto to Viggiano. Australias Cadel Evans was second, with Julian David Arredondo Moreno of Colombia third, both of them in a group which crossed a second behind Ulissi in the first uphill finish of this years Giro. "Starting as the big favourite is always difficult. I showed I was ready," Ulissi said. "So Im enjoying this moment. I wanted this win too against the big names who were up there in the finale of the stage." Weather again played a part, with wet and windy conditions, although there was sunshine on the five-kilometre (three-mile) climb to the finish. Matthews fought hard to stay near the front in the final kilometre and finished sixth. He will wear the pink jersey for a fourth day, a record for an Australian cyclist. The Orica-GreenEdge rider extended his lead to 14 seconds, with Dutchman Pieter Weening moving into second spot. Evans is third. "I think the boys rode really well alll day, they worked hard to keep me out of the wind and of problems," Matthews said.dddddddddddd "I still havent won a stage, which I really wanted, but Im still in the pink jersey and well try again to fight to win tomorrows stage." Former champion Ryder Hesjedal of Victoria is 69th while Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., is 171st. There was an early break of 11 riders and, although their lead rose and fell at several points, the Orica-led peloton was happy to control the gap to an average of four minutes. There were several attempted breaks up front with 30km (18.6 miles) to go, but none stuck and the group was back together on the penultimate climb -- the first ascent up to Viggiano -- just before the slippery roads caused the first big crash of the day. There were several more crashes as the rain made the tight and technical descent even trickier. Gianluca Brambilla attacked bravely on the descent, opening up a 30-second advantage, but Joaquin Rodriguezs Katusha team chased him down and he was caught on the final climb, setting up the scintillating finish. Thursdays stage is another hilly finish, up to Monte Cassino, the site of a major World War II battle. At 247km (153.5 miles), it is the second longest stage of this years race. The Giro ends in Trieste on June 1. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Gear China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

bdsvietnam24h

Postby bdsvietnam24h » 11 Jul 2018, 22:02

Không chỉ là nhà cao cửa rộng, cuộc sống tại vinhomes star city còn đáng mơ ước hơn thế.
Ở dự án vinhomes thanh hoá, từng nhu cầu dù nhỏ nhất của cư dân đều được đáp ứng đầy đủ:
  • Tổ hợp thể thao để thỏa sức luyện tập.
  • Đường dạo ven hồ cho khoảng thời gian thư giãn.
  • Nhà hàng thủy tạ phục vụ những bữa tiệc thịnh soạn.
  • Phố thương mại sầm uất để tha hồ mua sắm…
Bên cạnh đó, trường liên cấp Vinschool và phòng khám Vinmec cũng nằm sẵn trong KĐT đảm bảo tiêu chuẩn chất lượng cao cho nhu cầu học tập của con em cư dân và nhu cầu chăm sóc sức khỏe của cả gia đình.
Tự hào tận hưởng cuộc sống tiện nghi, đẳng cấp đúng chuẩn Vinhomes ngay tại Thanh Hóa!
[size=4]Dự án vinhomes thanh hoá - BIỂU TƯỢNG TỰ HÀO - KẾT NỐI TINH HOA
[/size]

[size=4]Sống tại dự án vinhomes thanh hoá, con bạn có được những điều kiện lý tưởng để phát triển toàn diện.

Môi trường trong sạch với nhiều cây xanh, mặt nước, được gìn giữ vệ sinh bởi dịch vụ quản lý chuyên nghiệp, bảo đảm sức khỏe cho bé. Nhờ hệ thống an ninh đa lớp, bạn sẽ luôn yên tâm khi con tự do vui đùa ở sân chơi trẻ em, công viên nội khu.

Đặc biệt, ngay trong khuôn viên dự án, các con có thể theo học tại trường phổ thông liên cấp Vinschool, thỏa mãn niềm mong mỏi của bạn về một môi trường giáo dục với chất lượng tiêu chuẩn quốc tế.

[size=4]vinhomes star city thanh hoá
– Nơi ươm mầm nên những tinh hoa!
[/size][/size]
Cơ hội đầu tư BĐS hiệu quả với nhiều chính sách ưu đãi: Chung cư Sun Grand City 31 Láng Hạ - VinHomes Thanh Hoá

Return to “Character Pimper”