X-Box 360 Controller Bug

Technical support for ALL VERSIONS of FakeFactory's Cinematic Mod.
Please post Character Pimper related questions in the Character Pimper section!
Prometheus149

X-Box 360 Controller Bug

Postby Prometheus149 » 22 Dec 2010, 18:58

There seems to be a bug with the weapon switch menu that is used with the X-box 360 controller...I have not been able to select the Rocket Launcher with the contoller since the rocket launcher icon doesn't even appear in the weapon switch menu unless I use the mouse and keyboard setup. It works perfectly fine with the original half life 2 games, but not with this mod...If anybody can help me with this issue I would much appreciate it. Thanks

PS - I'm using the latest 10.94 mod.

Prometheus149

Re: X-Box 360 Controller Bug

Postby Prometheus149 » 25 Dec 2010, 22:06

Here are two sample pics taken from in-game...As you can see, when using the x-box 360 controller I'm unable to select the rocket laucher from the weapon switch menu even though I've already aquired it. However, with the mouse and keyboard setup i'm able to select it with ease...Perhaps there is a bad code in the config files that gives me this problem...This issue doesn't occur in the Vanilla Half Life 2 game and its episodes, only when using the mod. Hopefully this can be resolved with a small patch or update.
Attachments
HL2 RL na 2.jpg
Rocket Launcher selected using the mouse and keyboard.
HL2 RL na.jpg
Weapon Switch Menu with no Rocket Launcher icon.

Lorenzitto

Postby Lorenzitto » 26 Dec 2010, 17:37

Prometheus149 wrote:Here are two sample pics taken from in-game...As you can see, when using the x-box 360 controller I'm unable to select the rocket laucher from the weapon switch menu even though I've already aquired it. However, with the mouse and keyboard setup i'm able to select it with ease...Perhaps there is a bad code in the config files that gives me this problem...This issue doesn't occur in the Vanilla Half Life 2 game and its episodes, only when using the mod. Hopefully this can be resolved with a small patch or update.

Try to change to "quick weapon switch" option in main menu.

Prometheus149

Postby Prometheus149 » 27 Dec 2010, 16:11

I've already tried that and unfortunately the problem still exist :(

Return to “Cinematic Mod”