All GCF files for download

Technical support for ALL VERSIONS of FakeFactory's Cinematic Mod.
Please post Character Pimper related questions in the Character Pimper section!
McBaal

All GCF files for download

Postby McBaal » 22 May 2013, 16:54

I think it would be a good idea to pin this thread. Following this link you will find every gcf files that may be missing. If needed register first.

http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=56028

I just tested it and it worked out smoothly. So, if you get a message of missing gcf files over and over again just take a look. Almost every language is uploaded (thumb_1)

MorTvicR

Re: All GCF files for download

Postby MorTvicR » 23 May 2013, 08:58

None are missing. They're all inside the half life 2 content file.

open that you find the missing sound file so Alex will talk again, and by changing its name to english.GCF it make the game work again...

Read my fix, I downloaded nowt, and all 3 games work with this mod now...

McBaal

Postby McBaal » 23 May 2013, 18:40

I am using the german version => GCF files missing

RobbieRocketpants

Postby RobbieRocketpants » 31 May 2013, 03:46

MorTvicR wrote:None are missing. They're all inside the half life 2 content file.

open that you find the missing sound file so Alex will talk again, and by changing its name to english.GCF it make the game work again...

Read my fix, I downloaded nowt, and all 3 games work with this mod now...

My issue currently is that a good 6-7 GCF files have not been generated by installing all of the HL2 games and the SDKs. That one language file is one of many that I have missing and that appears to be the new problem with this mod, that whatever Steam does when it's installing the games it is not generating the necessary GCF files.

I'm downloading as many as I can right now but even on that Russian forum some of the links are broken for the ones I need. Unfortunately I think as it stands CM is broken, I can't get CM11 or CM12 to work, I get the same GCF error no matter which one I try to use. And if I can't download them all, well, I'm screwed.

Deli

Postby Deli » 08 Jun 2013, 15:29

http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8554353

here are the necessary gcf filer uploaded to a single torrent, plus the sound.rar for the soundproblems, was hell to get all the files so thought this would make it easier for the next person that comes looking for this!

Edit: sorry bout that first link didnt work, fixed now!

BogPojkin

Postby BogPojkin » 04 Jul 2013, 21:51

Return to “Cinematic Mod”