adison Square Garden.It was just unfo

lw789

adison Square Garden.It was just unfo

Postby lw789 » 11 Oct 2018, 10:39

KINGSTON, Ont. -- Josh MacDonalds second goal of the game kept his team alive as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Clark Seymour, Nick Ritchie and Stephen Nosad also scored for the Petes, who trail the series 3-2. Greg Betzold had three assists. Ryan Verbeek, Darcy Greenaway, Conor McGlynn, Sam Bennett and Spencer Watson scored for the Frontenacs. Peterboroughs Andrew DAgostini made 41 saves for the win as Matt Mahalak stopped 35-of-41 shots for Kingston. --- GREYHOUNDS 6 ATTACK 1 SAULT STE. MARIE, Ont. -- Michael Bunting had a hat trick and Matt Murray made 30 saves as the Greyhounds toppled Owen Sound to take their Round 1 match up 4-1. Alex Gudbranson, Darnell Nurse and Tyler Gaudet also scored for Sault Ste. Marie, while David Miller and Blake Speers each tacked on three assists. Chris Bigras scored the lone goal for the Attack and Jack Flinn stopped 25-of-31 shots in a losing cause. The Greyhounds will face the Erie Otters in Round 2. --- COLTS 7 WOLVES 0 BARRIE, Ont. -- Kevin Labanc and Andreas Athanasiou each scored twice as the Colts blanked Sudbury to take Game 4 and go ahead 3-1 in their first-round matchup. Mackenzie Blackwood stopped 24 shots for Barrie, while Tyson Fawcett, Brendan Lemieux and Jonathan Laser also scored. Lemieux tacked on two assists for a three-point outing and Zach Hall had two assists. Franky Palazzese turned away 29-of-36 shots for the Wolves. --- STORM 8 WHALERS 3 GUELPH, Ont. -- Kerby Rychel scored once and set up three more and Justin Nichols had 30 saves as the Storm defeated Plymouth to take their first round series 4-1. Nick Ebert and Tyler Bertuzzi both scored twice for Guelph while Ryan Horvat, Scott Kosmachuk and Zack Mitchell added single goals. Zach Lorentz had a pair of goals for the Whalers and Connor Chatham scored once. Alex Nedeljkoviv allowed seven goals on 36 shots in 46 minutes of action. Zack Bowman stopped 6-of-7 shots in relief. The Storm will meet the London Knights in Round 2. --- BATTALION 4 ICEDOGS 3 NORTH BAY, Ont. -- Alex Henriksson and Nick Paul each had a pair of goals as the Battalion kept their season alive by winning Game 5 of their first-round series against Niagara. Pauls second goal of the game 3:35 into the third period stood up as the winner for North Bay, which trails the series 3-2, while Brenden Miller and Zach Bratina had two assists apiece. Matt Gillard scored twice for the IceDogs and Blake Siebenaler had the other. Jake Smith only had to make 10 saves for the Battalion as Niagaras Brent Moran kicked out 32-of-36 shots in defeat. Trey Lyles Jersey . After deputy commissioner Bill Daly said the league would consider pulling out of Sochi if something "significant" happens before players arrive, those set to participate are trying not to worry about that scenario. Nikola Jokic Jersey .Y. - Matt Harvey wants to make sure hes on the mound in late October — if the New York Mets get there for the first time since 2006. http://www.nuggetsprostore.com/kids-tyl ... ersey/.The other side of the Bruins special teams unit delivered in the end.Gregory Campbell netted the game-winner with less than 10 minutes remaining and the Bruins fended off a late four-minute San Jose power play to earn a wild 5-3 win over the Sharks. Richard Jefferson Jersey .com) - Oklahoma quarterback Trevor Knight was carted off the field in the fourth quarter of 16th-ranked Sooners 48-14 loss to No. Allen Iverson Jersey .com) - Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh called Joe Flacco the NFLs best quarterback last week.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Henrik Lundqvist took a puck to the throat and was scared and in pain. His New York Rangers felt every bit of both as they watched him writhing on the ice.Lundqvist was struck by a shot from Carolinas Brad Malone in the second period after teammate Ryan McDonaghs stick pushed up his goalie mask. Lundqvist shook that off, stopped 31 shots overall, and backstopped the Rangers slump-busting 4-1 win over the Hurricanes on Saturday night.I was getting ready for the shot, and I could feel a stick under my chin pull up my helmet, so I lost vision of the puck, Lundqvist said. I had a bad feeling about it because I could kind of see the puck coming, but then I lost track of it.When I got hit, it was obviously extremely painful and it was hard to breathe for a couple of minutes.That pain subsided, but Lundqvist still felt headaches and light-headedness that the medical staff attributed to a lack of oxygen after being struck. By the time the Rangers stretched their lead to 4-1 in the third, he was feeling much better.The Rangers had lost two straight since the All-Star break, mustering only one goal in the process, but Rick Nash and Dominic Moore scored in the first period, and Chris Kreider and Dan Boyle added insurance tallies 21 seconds apart in the third.That was enough to get Lundqvist his 24th win.Youre nervous for him, and your stomach drops a bit, said Rangers defenceman Marc Staal, who faced brothers Eric and Jordan — Hurricanes forwards. Anytime a guy is kind of rolling around and kicking his legs, you know its not good.Malone had the lone goal for the Hurricanes, who went 7-3-2 in January — their first winning month this season. Cam Ward stopped 33 shots in Carolinas first game of four-game trip that will continue out West.I thought we controlled a lot of the play, just a few breakdowns, Jordan Staal said. Thats a good team that will make you pay quick. We have to rebound.The Rangers have taken the first four meetings from the Hurricanes this season and have won 15 of 16 overall against Carolina, including nine straight at home.Lundqvist has been a big reason why. He also has experience with getting hit in the throat. He said he and his brother got into many fightts because of his wayward high slap shot.ddddddddddddMy brother was an expert at that, actually, in practice, Lundqvist said. He hit me on the throat a lot of times, but not like this where my helmet kind of came off and I lost track of the puck.It could have been a lot worse. I feel lucky.After being treated for about 5 minutes, Lundqvist gathered himself as chants of Hen-rik, Hen-rik! filled Madison Square Garden.It was just unfortunate timing by me, McDonagh said. Im trying to box a guy out, and my stick kind of gets his mask up.I was a little nervous, but knowing the guy that he is, I thought for sure he would battle through.Lundqvists best save came just over a minute into the second when he got his skate on the puck to prevent Andrej Nestrasil from scoring into an open right side.Malone brought Carolina within a goal at 2-1 at 5:38 when he deflected in a pass from defenceman Ryan Murphy for his fourth of the season and third in five games.Weve played better, had the puck more, Hurricanes coach Bill Peters said. Our starts have been better. Have to crack the riddle (of) scoring goals.The Rangers spent much of the first period pinned in their zone. They were outshot 15-8 and relied on Lundqvist to bail them out multiple times — including in the closing seconds when he rolled onto his back to keep the puck from getting past him — and yet carried a 2-0 lead into the intermission.The first half of the game, we might have been up 2-0 but that was mostly because of Hanks play, said Rangers coach Alain Vigneault, who shuffled up his forward lines multiple times. We were up 2-0 but they had been the better team.Nash got New Yorks slumping offence rolling 6:30 in on the Rangers second shot. He intercepted Andrej Sekeras clearing pass in the neutral zone and brought the puck into the Carolina end. He snapped a shot from above the left circle and beat Ward for Nashs 29th goal — tying the NHL lead — and first in four games.NOTES: Rangers RW Lee Stempniak was scratched for the second time in three games. ... Carolina RW Alexander Semin returned after being scratched the previous four games and 11 of the past 15. D John-Michael Liles came back after sitting out four games. Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Cinematic Mod 2013”