Adult Pimper v8 - (New Models for CM2013) - Available again.

DeathMatch

Adult Pimper v8 - (New Models for CM2013) - Available again.

Postby DeathMatch » 26 May 2015, 14:11

There still seems to be a lot of interest within the forums regarding the 'Adult Pimper' models.

So here is the latest version, Adult Pimper V8.

This has an overhauled file distribution for the new Steam folder layout and some nice new "up to date" Alyx models.

The Included Utility 'Alyx Adult Model Creator (AAMC)' is also fixed and working OK .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This tool is a good way of creating your own Alyx, using other CM Characters as Alyx, or importing 3rd party Alyx models.

Download the “Adult_Pimper_V8.exe” into your CM2013 folder and execute.

There are additional details available in the “AP_READ_ME_Documents” folder once installed. (Zip attached for pre-view)

Adult_Pimper_v8
----------------------

https://mega.co.nz/#!79dyGRLA!bKlZJZD30 ... AsTOlwsU-g

Adult_pimper_v7_to_v8_patch
--------------------------------------

If you have previously downloaded v7 and installed, just update with this patch to v8. (Fixes an AAMC and AP_Rebels bug)

https://mega.co.nz/#!KhtEAbaK!e5IJzWPSS ... 7zQdId6ixI

AP_READ_ME_Documents.zip
'Read Me' Documents
(35.72 KiB) Downloaded 1879 times

Adult_Pimper_v7_Models-4-forum.jpg
Available Alyx models V7 for CM2013

AP_Rebels-4-forum.jpg
AP Rebels v7 for CM2013
Last edited by DeathMatch on 30 May 2015, 11:51, edited 2 times in total.

sexus

Re: Adult Pimper v7 - (New Models for CM2013) - Available ag

Postby sexus » 28 May 2015, 20:28

damn nice to see someone continuing adult pimper , but tbh i gotta say , frankly ... im bored of the plain in your face nude mods , they used to be fun and games back where nude modding was a new thing , but after countless nudemods , im kinda sick of em , meaning if

nudemod , it gotta be creative and smart about it or else the nudemod will become very easily after a minimal amount of time a simple annoyance , this should not be , so we need something like destructive clothing to add a hint of realism to the game , like depending on damage taken , the clothes get damaged as well , and so more and more reveals itself this goes for rebels and civilians as well , it just has to fit into the game , anything else that

dont make sense isnt worth it and just messes with the gameplay experience and turns a serious game into a childish sandbox which as said gets boring fast , i guess all the high level modding with Fallout 3 and Oblivion/Skyrim has raised the bar in expectations over the years , if what you

seek is mindless childish sandboxing fun then go to gmod and have all the childish sandboxing fun you want , but after a few minutes youll understand what i was talking about , sure it can be fun but it wears thin rather quickly without any creativity, not that gmod cant have creativity either , just see gmod idiot box , tons of creativity and proper fun but as said that takes effort to get there and creativity as said , you dont want to have the hl2 universe turn into another gmod thou , you want to enhance its realism and atmosphere , thats the goal a proper nudemod aka adultmod should bring to the table nowadays not just plain mindless nudepatch and finished , ill gladly test a revised version with the suggested improvements any day thou , im sure some members here agree

depravado

Re: Adult Pimper v8 - (New Models for CM2013) - Available ag

Postby depravado » 05 Jun 2015, 15:33

Is great so finally see it, btw I can't see any new model, are they all the same from old AP? is nice anyway, thanks !!!

DeathMatch

Re: Adult Pimper v8 - (New Models for CM2013) - Available again.

Postby DeathMatch » 13 Aug 2015, 15:58

Depravado, thanks for leaving a nice note.
It appears that you may not of noticed, but there are 9 new Alyx Adult models in this latest collection, 1,2,3,4 are from CM2013, V,W,X,Y,Z, are from CM2012.
In the same way as all the previous models, they are all just re-coloured and re-mixed FF Alyx originals.
Hope you have enjoyed using them .

vitor_freeman

Postby vitor_freeman » 02 Jan 2016, 18:51

Hello, I can not download or by megasync or by web browser. Any suggestions please ?? :DD

ThebluemiX

Postby ThebluemiX » 23 Apr 2016, 19:51

Is it possible to combine the nude civillian models with the HD models? It is quite disappointing that you have to choose between nude default Valve models and HD dressed models...
I don't mind doing it myself, but I will need some information about the Character\Adult pimper because I didn't really have time to mess with it...

DraekSixtyNine

Postby DraekSixtyNine » 25 Jan 2018, 05:48

Either I'm stupid and I read directions unclearly, or this download is compromised. Every time I try to download this
I get warnings if Trojan and that one other virus HERP or HEURP, some shit like that. It's really frustrating my perverted mind,
It's like god doesn't want me to have jiggling titties in any of my games, please help me or fix this. Also I know you might
not be active or hate this for some reason now, but please, if not the creator, anyone.

I also made an account just because of this, so It'd be greatly appreciated for a reply.

Mad09381

Postby Mad09381 » 18 Aug 2018, 06:22

VIRUS ALERT

Contains Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C
It was detected by windows defender twice under file "Alyx_Adult-Model_Creator\AAMC.exe" after extraction. Far as I know this is ransomware. I'll try to keep you all posted whether this has had an effect after removal. I never ran the .exe but I'll feel better if I see no ill effects in the coming days. DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

Return to “Cinematic Mod 2013”