[3rd-party]Cinematic Mod 2013 Extra Chapters v1.9

thatguy81

Re: [3rd-party]Cinematic Mod 2013 Extra Chapters v1.9

Postby thatguy81 » 28 Jan 2017, 06:40

It seems like some of the stuff in CM: Awakening is similar to this. Is collaboration possible? I don't mean specifically merging the two projects, but making it so you can utilise each others resources, fixes, etc. I'm sure there is stuff that you like that they don't, and vice-versa, but that doesn't matter. It's about sharing the elements that you do like. You could even have one big mega version (which would probably end up being the most popular) that combines all of their mod and all of yours, in one epic gameplay mod :).

At the very least it would save doubling down on changes and fixes so project participants can focus their attention on other elements that need changing. I'm sure that in the extra chapters, and the extra stuff they have, that there are elements and storyline that could benefit from improvements.

AlexDC2013

Postby AlexDC2013 » 28 Jan 2017, 08:26

I will try to contact CMA dev team this days. I don't know if they are interested to combine our projects. But with there support I could finaly fix every single bug.
There mod contains probably new resources that can help.

MadMakz

Postby MadMakz » 31 Jan 2017, 19:54

Added 1.9 Torrent :)
http://getsio.net/user/alexdc2013/pub/Torrent/

Code: Select all

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a3e2c526d2585166b35a87d8627b66c5e0053a2a&dn=Extra%20Chapters%20CM2013%20Version%201.9

Gendarme0

Postby Gendarme0 » 17 Feb 2017, 21:19

Hey please read carefully because its import to your mod

I test the new version and i would say its really nice work but i have some points to tell you:
1-you better make optional weapons menu (like characters pimper) and add a lot of weapons to selects (from gamebnan) because some weapons in EC not cool.
2-remove the new combine and alyx models,,seriously dude they not cool (roll)
3-EP2 still have A.I problem
4-after install EC and activate it,the bat file should delete the EC folder in Repository becouse it take huge space (20 gb) and we already have EC inside hl2\customs.
5-they no need to add "activate scenes" yoy should activate all scenes before upload the mod.
6-move you mod to new patch,,make it like source mod not juat add-on like Nightmare house 2,,make EXTRA CHAPTERS and make luncher for it,,example:
CM2013/Extra chapters mod
((when you make EC a mod not just add-on you can import new features like make multiple players mods,,also you can import HARD mod design to CM like SMOD !
Thank you so mush for your hard work and great mod !

AlexDC2013

Postby AlexDC2013 » 17 Feb 2017, 22:49

Thanks for all sugestions man

I agree with all your points. An weapon chooser with a lot of weapons to select and optimized ironsights and sounds for every one should be a good move.

New Alyx model (armored) it is integrated in Character Pimper, it can be changed any time with one of Fakefactory original models.

I can't apply all scene fixes in the same time, for some reasons I can't manage to build an universal scene.image that integrates all scenes from all mods. That's why I developed the scene fix system in the first time. This system replaces the original scene.image file with the specified mode one. If you activate a scene fix for a mod in EP2 you can't activate another one in the same EP without replacing the first one. This is how it works for the moment and I hope I'm going fix this soon.

I know EP2 A.I. fix did not worked well, right now I make some changes that sems to work, half of all maps are fixed.

About combine, I will try to integrate them as an option in Character Pimper like I did with Alyx model.

And about making EC a source mod, this will be the hard step... I need to modify the whole structure, combine scripts and all types of datas. It should interesting, but I don't guarantee it will happen soon.

Thanks for writing! And glad to se few peoples that still plays CM2013 :)

Gendarme0

Postby Gendarme0 » 18 Feb 2017, 00:58

Thank you for replay,i keep my eyes on your mod and i want to see it get bigger with other mods and be a full mod for CM not just add-on (like CM:Awakening)
And i play cm for years ! And i still ,,actually i make maps and teat on CM like i made a hug fyhpox house and import maps from other games (like stalker )to cm using z-o-m-b-i-e base for test. (I post some in my fb group,you can join here and share you work with HL fans https://www.facebook.com/groups/HalfLifeCommunity/ )
And fouce on point 4 (about EC copying)
CM is alife way not just mod ! :D

daai2012

Postby daai2012 » 03 May 2017, 17:47

Greetings all!

I am a huge fan of FakeFactory's CM, and since I am a musician, I was very fond of the new music in it. As I am reading here, the music can be reenabled with these Extra Chapters v1.9 (a .bat file). However, the link is kinda dead (torrent does not work) - would anyone please be so kind and reupload it, so the CM2013 can be played with music again?

Thanks very much in advance!

JtheDudeC

Postby JtheDudeC » 10 May 2017, 05:06

Gendarme0 wrote:full mod for CM not just add-on (like CM:Awakening)

Well, thanks for pointing that mod out.
Wondering what's so bad about Awakening, as it looks like an official update to CM2013.

Was approved by FakeFactory and will contain new enemies like HoundEyes, BullSquids and even Xen Maps.

stanros

Postby stanros » 01 Sep 2017, 09:35

Any chance of someone beginning to seed this again, or maybe just a reupload somewhere?

tienhinhconcho2018

Postby tienhinhconcho2018 » 08 Sep 2017, 07:51

Loạt biệt thự, khu nghỉ dưỡng sang trọng của ông Donald Trump bị siêu bão Irma đe doạ

Tổng thống Mỹ Donald Trump đã ban bố tình trạng khẩn cấp ở những địa phương nằm trên đường đi của siêu bão Irma, bao gồm bang Florida, cùng đảo hải ngoại của Mỹ là Puerto Rico và Virgin Islands. Thống đốc bang Florida Rick Scott cho biết, siêu bão Irma có thể có sức tàn phá mạnh hơn siêu bão Andrew, cấp độ 5, đổ bộ vào bang này năm 1992 và vẫn là một trong những cơn bão gây thiệt hại nhất cho tới nay tại Mỹ. Ảnh vệ tinh chụp bão Irma hôm 6/9 được ban bố bởi Cơ quan Kiểm soát Đại dương và Khí tượng Mỹ (NOAA). Tâm điểm chú ý chuyển hướng sang châu Âu khi nhà băng Trung ương châu Âu (ECB) tiến hành phiên họp chính sách vào thứ Năm.

Siêu bão Irma với sức gió liên tiếp ở mức 300km/giờ đang trên đường tiến vào Florida của Mỹ và dự kiến sẽ đổ bộ vào bang này vào ngày 9-9 hoặc 10-9, trở thành cơn bão lớn thứ hai đổ bộ vào đất liền Mỹ trong vài tuần. Cảnh mái nhà và tường nhà bị thổi bay là hình ảnh vô cùng phổ quát trong siêu bão Harvey vừa qua tại Miami. Ngày 6/9, Viện Dầu khí Quốc gia Mỹ (API) dự kiến ban bố số liệu về dự trữ nhiên liệu của Mỹ trước khi Cơ quan thông báo Năng lượng nước này (EIA) công bố số liệu một ngày sau đó. Hai hàng không mẫu hạm khác là USS Kearsarge và USS Oak Hill tham gia cứu trợ sau bão Harvey vẫn neo đậu ngoài khơi phía đông nam Florida trong những ngày tới để chờ lệnh đến Texas hoặc ở lại hỗ trợ sau bão Irma. Thi Minh (Theo Daily Mail). Đầu giờ trưa 6/9, tâm bão ở cách đảo St.
hoa hồng sáp thơm

Return to “Cinematic Mod 2013”