It is currently 23 Jul 2014, 21:52

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: update the history and change gameplay
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2013, 13:29 

will you update the game with more monsters ?
or even use some things coming from the black mesa mod
that could help to "update" the games with some hl abandoned bases having old hl monsters (r)

i asked several times but that could be cool even may be create a new mod with coop inside

Post subject: Re: update the history and change gameplay
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2013, 08:41 

that is boring to come and wait for a reply...
i wonder why this forum exist , except giving bugs-reports for free....

fakefactory you should call you Real-Kraków
in french it is "crakovie" , that means a place not like "saint-tropez" , monaco or las vegas ;']

you should try one of these "town of the devil" to become more friendly and happy to live , may be ...?
hehe

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2013, 17:13 

jcgeny wrote:
that is boring to come and wait for a reply...
i wonder why this forum exist , except giving bugs-reports for free....

Giving Bugs-reports for free
Ragemode on
OFCOURSE I GIVE BUGS-REPORTS FOR FREE!!!! ITS A FREE MOD YOU SHOULD HONOR AND PRAISE WITH GREAT PRAISE THAT HE IS TAKING THE TIME AND EFFORTS TO DO THIS YOU TWAT!!
AND I PRESS SHIFT WITH EACH LETTER TO MAKE MY POINT.
Ragemode off

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2013, 15:40 

good news fakefactory .
i feel i found the guy that can create the maps of this project : TextFAMGUY1
he made some great things for bms : http://www.moddb.com/members/textfamguy1/mods
at least i would not bet he has not even more workforce than you when it comes to create with the source sdk.....
so that s very cool ;']
i invited him to come here

let s hope you ll join this project too and create a little extension in the forum where all members could give some ideas about the changes we can add to the story .
like i wrote to him , we could put freeman in the missile and then start HL3 ... i already have the story ;']

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2013, 16:42 

jcgeny wrote:
good news fakefactory .

probably fakefactory already knew this guy and he doesnt have any reason to add him to his team

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2013, 09:10 

of course he is a member of the rolling-stone and before that he played with the Beatles ;']
fakefactory is working too much , i am sure he even never played bms .

by the way , this is my new project to make hl2 playable coop with some new maps , i am sure that can be a great mod that valve will want , and the project to make a team for making hl3 that could be sold to valve ...
life is cool but , making money in the game industry is not that bad...
like gabe newell that hl made a billionnaire. may be these two mods can make us millionnaires in a year or two ;"]

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2013, 22:16 

Well I officially dislike you jcgeny. This thread is pointless.

Your idea has been around since 2004. Fakefactory will not add more aliens to the game. You're bitching about the forum is annoying and not helping the matter. The community takes pride in helping Fakefactory identify glitches and bugs to help better his work, for free. You're telling Fakefactory to be "more happy to live" is rude, to say the least. TexFamGuy1 has already said he's going to stop after OaRU, so expecting them to work on a much larger project together is far-fetched. Expecting TexFamGuy1 to then make a sub-forum dedicated to changing Half-Life's lore and canon story is absolutely ridiculous. Fakefactory may have played BMS, but that isn't even relevant. No one will pay you for any mod you make. Ever.

You're either an idiot or a troll and an idiot. Please leave.

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2013, 11:23 

i wonder who is this "detraque"
continue smashing your head on the walls , i am sure , that is your only way to "create" ideas .

the gay pride is ON .....wahou wahou ...

i wonder why he did not seen bugs like me : are you sure that all these plants are a good idea ?
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2465
that has no answer from fake faketory

by the way , here it is a place to express ideas , you do not have the rights to insult , i wish you to be banned for ever .
for the rest fake faketory should reply to post like mine , at least to be polite .

as my latest mod seems to interest a lot valve that is ready to let ME have its source codes for hl 1 ;']
having them for hl2 is not that far , in that case "i will no longer need fakefactory" and its gaypride fan..."
to create my mod , that should be easier , by the way , to get the right work from authors that from someone who is copying - recopying -re-re......and by now re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re...re-copying the same story

we do the same , for the most , like adding new models with a better resolution , but at least i add some new things
i am disappointed by fake factory to spend so much energy for few changes while his work could be a good basis for a new game....

TexFamGuy1 is searching a job ...i think he should first select source-mapper if he has the choice...he did university and mappers , may be he ll do its job and mappers again ?
i never reply for others and those who do that are gay-fags and morons

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2013, 19:21 

i changed my mind a bit about the guy textfamguy , i think i can not work with him .
for the rest i found two things that help , first is a japan game made with hl2 , the maps could give some ideas and be useful for a coop gameplay :
maps : http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1296484
mod : http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1281019

the second game is : the bureau : xcom : http://www.thebureau-game.com/
the game looks like the mafia2 [ the third-person shooting being not so easy at the beginning ]

but game has some very good gfx rendering , i am sure that fakefactory will found tons of idea
like these tools pumping the earth water

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2013, 21:45 

the bureau : xcom is very great if you have physx , i made it to get it despite i use an ati as main and now it is very cool all time .
the aliens buildings have something of the citadel but their lights are very cool , that could be cool to update end of hl2 and start of ep1 withthings like below

as i have not so much to do these days , i tried to set up the sourcesdk for all games i own . a lot of games are crashing , even css or dods ...
i wonder if someone knows a model viewer that shows only files in the folder [ and not all files in all gcfs in the same folder...] and that is able to convert them from one engine to an other .
i think that models using version 2006 are not directly usable with 2007 or 2013 .

i want to add models in the hl2...ep2 and , may be fakefactory will add them to ff mod
may be i will use synergy coop mod because it mounts a lot of games and it has a little file system to edit ent file of map before loading . at least years ago it had ;']