CM11 Release Candidate 3

Kobayaschi

Re: CM11 Release Candidate 3

Postby Kobayaschi » 13 Dec 2011, 10:50

hes talking about 1h waiting time between every single part.
cable internet could not change ip ;)

ill up this on rs...should be ready in 30min

Gorgoth

Postby Gorgoth » 14 Dec 2011, 05:03

Finished EP 0 and am now playing through EP 2

So far, no specific glitches, just a few balancing issues, health goes down way too fast!

I've been playing on easy and I'm still getting killed all the time. the grenades blast radius is ridiculously large as well. I fire a grenade from my smg about 10 meters away from me and I still loose health shot guns are pretty much insta kills with no shields about 80% of the time and ar2's chew through your health with makes the last part of EP 0 quite difficult on the elevator.

Another thing I found that a few people have complained about is the reload time for the shotgun, it’s impossibly slow, it doesn't even seem that realistic at this point.

I love all the new Kleiner and Breen models, haven’t encountered the Monk or Magnusson yet so I can't say for sure there, and I'll have to check the civilian models because I haven’t had a look at them yet either.

The only other thing I wanted to point out (which I already have) is about the breast sizes. Pretty much every one in the game is an A-Cup now which really bothers me since back in version 7-8 everyone was a C-Cup. I don't really care if the textures are a bit stretched but I would prefer a bigger breasted pack or something, just a quick re-scaling of that part of the mesh if possible.

If that is too much to ask or you feel like that is a waste of time, could I suggest some of the same variations of the current Alyx but without the red jacket? All variations of Alyx have been wearing a jacket since version 7 I think and I felt like playing with an Alyx with shoulders exposed, just in the singlet again like back in the early versions. But would you have to remodel that because I think that the jacket is actually part of Alyx’s body mesh isn't it? If not is it something that would take a short amount of time or would it take too long?

Anyway I don't know what you did but my load times are really short compared to RC2 so I'm really impressed and thankful! I don’t even get any lag any more! Everything is working great on this end Great work can't wait for the final and future Alyx variations!
Having problems installing Cm? Follow this tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=488

pilatomic

Postby pilatomic » 14 Dec 2011, 13:34

Hum. Which software did you use to open the archive ? Izarc doesn't work, and 7zip creates another 7zip archives he can't open :/

Gorgoth

Postby Gorgoth » 14 Dec 2011, 14:23

You use 7zip... Just like everyother release candidate. If it's the official files ofcource.
Having problems installing Cm? Follow this tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=488

rgabriel15

Postby rgabriel15 » 14 Dec 2011, 18:18

Could someone upload on Mediafire, pls
Netload and Rapidshare are not good for free users.
Tks.

pilatomic

Postby pilatomic » 14 Dec 2011, 19:30

I'm playing EP2, actually i am at the second chapter and i found 2 things that should be improved : the power of the shotgun is not enough ( up to 4 shoots to kill a antilion ) and the reload duration is too long. And when you have to cover the vortiguant who is healing alyx, the 2 resistants say you the number of the tunnel you have to cover, but these numbers are missing.

Kobayaschi

Postby Kobayaschi » 14 Dec 2011, 23:41

rgabriel15 wrote:Could someone upload on Mediafire, pls
Netload and Rapidshare are not good for free users.
Tks.

Rapidshare = regular speed for free user 2-3mb/s and no waiting time...i think its fast enough ;)

even netload has a average speed if you can change your ip / loading with proxy.

Razdor

Postby Razdor » 15 Dec 2011, 02:06

Gorgoth wrote:So far, no specific glitches, just a few balancing issues, health goes down way too fast!

You're right, the game has become too hard. Even on the easy level.

klaasman

Postby klaasman » 17 Dec 2011, 04:05

Thanks for the links.

Return to “Cinematic Mod 11”