Old Models in New CM [Downloads + Instructions]

kaiiela

Re: Old Models in New CM [Downloads + Instructions]

Postby kaiiela » 30 May 2012, 21:37

Anarki wrote:well the thing is you can just import the _german folders and your set

and due to this torrent i'm planning to get every model every made into one install using the best compression becuase with 82 alyx models i have collected so far it has hit 12.1GB and that's without the materials that it's about 4.82GB

i'll make two versions with normal and one with the adult pimper without the adult civilians as it's not possible in the pimper like the combine

As I said in my first post, I did transfer the german files;
° ep2_german
° episodic_german
° hl2_german

But it still won't work...that's the problem...

Edit:
It should of worked the way I did it ...but it didn't /no idea why.
But I solved my problem by simply reinstalling the normal CM11.05 and dragging all materials/models + character pimper from Cliff99's version into it.
Voila \Normal CM11.05 with all models and german/

Thanks anyway all !

THADUDE

Postby THADUDE » 04 Jun 2012, 15:58

STARKILLER wrote:I am looking for this model:
Here it's signature:
"Hybrid Model. Original face mesh with HD body. WORK IN PROGRESS."
I heard it's from FFCM 10. Could someone help me to get it? Actually, I have this model, but I don't have materials for it. Her shirt is missing :(
I think the earlier version of this model was in CM7.

PLEASE ANYBODY I NEED THIS TOO, URGENTLY 8| 8| 8|

just installed CM 11. very dissapointed of the absence of this model

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL <3

PS sorry for caps :'(

theend587

Postby theend587 » 07 Jun 2012, 09:31

I like the Ultra-realistic body model (athletic) with the push-Up bra, BUT can you make it with a long shirt that covers the belly.
I like that you can see the lace Push-Up bra but make the shirt longer.

i have noticed that you make the models with shirts on either with cleavage AND a short shirt/top
and don't make them with cleavage and a long shirt
i know that there are a couple of other clothing's with belts and shoe lases and zippers that cover up the belly but i like Push-Up bra's cleavage and long shirts (redf)
maybe with a low belt around the hips

Photoshop attempt

English is not my native language so i hope it is readable

blackiller123

Postby blackiller123 » 14 Jun 2012, 12:24

THADUDE wrote:
STARKILLER wrote:I am looking for this model:
Here it's signature:
"Hybrid Model. Original face mesh with HD body. WORK IN PROGRESS."
I heard it's from FFCM 10. Could someone help me to get it? Actually, I have this model, but I don't have materials for it. Her shirt is missing :(
I think the earlier version of this model was in CM7.

PLEASE ANYBODY I NEED THIS TOO, URGENTLY 8| 8| 8|

just installed CM 11. very dissapointed of the absence of this model

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL <3

PS sorry for caps :'(

It is in the cliff's version

and for cliff: theres not all the alyxes and maincharacters

and i played my first 5 minutes in cliff's version there alot of bugs

blackiller123

Postby blackiller123 » 18 Jun 2012, 12:34

lights when i look at alight i see the lamp and there other many bugs

tgp1994

Postby tgp1994 » 02 Aug 2012, 00:16

So is this the full version of CM11, but with the other models added in? Perhaps the patch can be applied over this.

And when was the english version going to be released?

sickindahead

Postby sickindahead » 02 Aug 2012, 19:18

Hello all, I recently installed CM11 and the 11.05 update and even got some help from Anarki, I used the proper CM11 release, the Cliff99 version and a few other misc posts to compile a nice list of Alyx variants, but I've noticed an issue with textures on a few and was hoping someone could help me out with these:

(the picture name is the same as the model name, with brief descriptions of the issue)

There is another that is called 'V90S_LQ_UTEK' that looks like the other UTEK one with the same nude issues. Dont get me wrong, the nude ones are done well, but the armor in the pic is pretty badass and fits the game better. Basically i'm looking to see if anyone has the correct Materials files I need to get these four looking proper, with as little alterations to other models as possible.
Attachments
V90_Glamour_UTEK.jpg
This one has full textures and looks good, except for the fact that her torso is totally NUDE from neck to thighs lol..
V60_AJ_SD_ALYX.jpg
This model has no tear in shirt or the scratches and scuffs on body, other than the black eye
V9_PUSHREPLIKA.jpg
This one has the purple/black missing textures on the head (not hair) and foreamrms down to fingertips

rusepp

Postby rusepp » 09 Aug 2012, 22:06

bikeracer4487, if you can put those files again, because when I downloaded those, Alyx have missing textures, face, hair, eyes, shirt and hands.

Or if anyone else has these files, could you put them for download

Schnörkel

Postby Schnörkel » 06 Oct 2012, 21:27

Everything works in full awesomeness, props to you! (thumb_1)

NoThankYou

Postby NoThankYou » 23 Oct 2012, 18:25

bikeracer4487 wrote:Okay, here are ALL the Alyx models from CM7. You'll also notice that the materials download is much smaller for this this upload. This is because I'm reasonably certain (but not 100%) that these are the only textures needed. If you try to use one of these models and you come across missing textures (usually displays as black with purple lines) let me know and I'll upload again. Conversely, if you try these and they DO work just fine, also let me know so I have some confirmation that everything's working, since I won't be able to try them out myself until later tonight.

These are the 5 models in this upload:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Character Pimper Files:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2672229933/cm7_all_alyx_pimper.rar

Materials Files:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2116550301/cm7_all_alyx_materials.rar

EDIT: If some of you don't want ALL of these models, then just delete the folders of the models you don't want. The easiest way of doing this is to navigate to the repository folder and do a search for the folder name and just delete all the folders straight from there. The folder names, in order of the pictures are HB_AJACKE, HB_BRA_LQ_Jeans, HB_BRA_LQ_JeansShirt, HB_TROOPER, and VALYX_AJACKE.

The second and third costumes can only be selected in the first two chapters for some reason.

Return to “Cinematic Mod 11”