Old Models in New CM [Downloads + Instructions]

bikeracer4487

Re: Old Models in New CM [Downloads + Instructions]

Postby bikeracer4487 » 16 Nov 2011, 23:44

Razerlikes wrote:I want this one, but I dont know wich CM it was...
viewtopic.php?p=3667#p3667

Well that's strange...I went all the way back to CM4 when I was looking at Alyx models once I figured out I could install old versions and I don't remember ever coming across the top 2 pictures. The bust size and bra peaking up out of the shirt look very similar to the bodies of CM7, but I don't remember seeing the face. And the bottom 3 pictures look like an entirely different face that closely resembles my first post (Hybrid Alyx), and the face of the last two, but I think the bruise on her cheek is a little different. Plus, the post referring to those pictures is from June 20, 2011 and the last update to the site was back in April, which makes me think they would be in a recent version, but they're definitely not in CM11 RC, or CM10.94, or CM10.42...so I guess I'll keep looking, and let me know if you happen to find it. Of course, it's also entirely possible that it only LOOKS different from the angle, and that it is, in fact, the Hybrid Alyx model (at least the bottom 3, the top 2 definitely have a different body)...

EDIT: The post is in the CM10 forum, which suggests that these models are likely at least RELATED to the V60 models I've posted. Does anyone know if there was a version of CM between 10.42 and 10.90? I'm thinking it might be possible that these were used in an intermediate update which I can no longer download, but I can't be certain that there even WAS a version between 10.42 and 10.90...
ASUS Rampage III Extreme
Intel Core i7 950 OC'd @ 3.7 GHz
12GB (6x2GB) Patriot Sector7 DDR3-1600
2x eVGA GTX 580 Superclocked in SLI
OCZ Vertex3 256GB Main Drive

Gorgoth

Postby Gorgoth » 17 Nov 2011, 12:12

That is a model from CM8 I'm pretty sure, I have It but I wouldn't know what Files to upload.
Having problems installing Cm? Follow this tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=488

bikeracer4487

Postby bikeracer4487 » 17 Nov 2011, 18:04

Gorgoth wrote:That is a model from CM8 I'm pretty sure, I have It but I wouldn't know what Files to upload.

Hm, well you're right about they body being the same in CM8 as CM7, so the BODY matches, and the face closely resembles the last 3 shots in that post, but none of the faces in CM8 match the first 2 pictures and there's definitely no bruises or marks on her face...still looking, though I think I'll upload some CM8 models for anyone interested. I prefer CM7 models vs. CM8, cuz the hair in CM8 just didn't look quite right, but that's just me.
ASUS Rampage III Extreme

bikeracer4487

Postby bikeracer4487 » 17 Nov 2011, 19:53

These are all the models from CM8, minus the default Alyx. I've included both the "Jiggle Bones" models as well as the non-jiggly type, so the actual number of models in the post is about double the number of pictures, I just didn't post both pictures since they look the same.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Character Pimper Files:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2400527412/cm8_alyxes_pimper.rar

Materials Files:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3392341367/cm8_alyxes_materials.rar
ASUS Rampage III Extreme

adodds720

Postby adodds720 » 25 Nov 2011, 20:03

Greetings everyone, I'm a long time follower, but first time poster. I'm in a real bind. Im looking for models, (not just alyx) but can't remember the CM version. I do recall the models I seek are from just one version, but I don't have the connection speed to download everyone and see for myself. If anyone can assist me that would be fantastic. Here's what I recall of the models. Alyx was a hi-res of the original, looked great and wore black steel tipped cowboy boots (with a point). She did not have a cast and showed less stomach than current models. Eli, was also a hi-res of the original, but with salt and pepper hair, also appeared to be a wee bit thinner. Mossman was also a hi-res of the original, and looked amazingly accurate. She wasn't the emo-asian Mossman of today, she looked the same but had a few tears in her sweater (tasteful tears to imply clothes were tattered and worn). I want to say Kleiner was another hi-res of original, but skinnier than modern versions, though i can't be certain. Im also wanting to say that this CM version was released before ep2 but cant download unless I'm certain. If anyone can assist me, I would be forever greatful, and incase you did not catch the trend, yes lol I am only wanting the hi-res remakes of the ORIGINAL valve models with the excepion of Breen who looks bad ass with the slightly graying look. If someone would be so kind as to post pics as well that would be a great help. Thank you kindly

Vitao

Postby Vitao » 29 Nov 2011, 09:43

Hello i'm new here and thanks for the Alyx uploads, but you said to inform you of missing textures from your uploads, well, i downloaded only the CM7 ALyx and her foot's texture is missing =/ could you please upload it?

ps: i downloaded teh materials and pimper files

thanks again ^^

edit: i found out that i wasn't installing the textures from FFhuman folder..... :P

and btw, who the hell is Adriana, do i really have to have her ??

Gorgoth

Postby Gorgoth » 29 Nov 2011, 12:21

Adriana Lima is a famous model, Google her. She's been the new alyx base for FakeFactory since CM5 untill now where he is trying more ethnic variants of alyx.

CB1993

Postby CB1993 » 29 Nov 2011, 19:08

Hey, could you by any chance upload the HD skins for the Combine Soldier, Elite Soldier, Shotgun Soldier, Prison Guard, and Shotgun Prison Guard from the older versions of this mod?
That would be awesome! :DD
The newest versions don't have them. :|

Vitao

Postby Vitao » 29 Nov 2011, 20:13

thanks for the info :)

but i need to install her even if i don't want to use her?

Gorgoth

Postby Gorgoth » 30 Nov 2011, 00:28

What do you mean? Do you mean if you have to put her files in the character pimper folder if you just want the valve style alyx models? If that's the case then yes, beacuse they share alot of the same textures since most of the valve style alyxs are just a hd head put on adriana's body, since fakefactory was never happy with his work at recreating an original valve stlye alyx.

Return to “Cinematic Mod 11”