New Forum and Webmasters!

Over here you can find some general information!
Jeroendedoem
Site Admin

New Forum and Webmasters!

Postby Jeroendedoem » 22 Jun 2015, 19:35

Hello Community!

I'm the new webmaster of cinematicmod.com and together with Nathan I'm going to take care of the site and forum. We took all rights of the old Moderators because we simply do not know who was still active. So that means we got empty seats in the team, if you're interested please apply in a personal message to me or Nathan.

We will continue development on the forum and hopefully we can create a nice and helpful community! If you have any suggestions according the site or forum please leave them at the remarks board, and we will reply. We also request your help in the matter of keeping the forums clean and fun, so if you see any (starting) arguments, unwanted advertisement or misplaced topics please report them.

Yours Sincerely,

Jeroen & Nathan

Jeroendedoem
Site Admin

Re: New Forum and Webmasters!

Postby Jeroendedoem » 22 Jun 2015, 22:28

Reserved for testing purpose.

jcgeny

Postby jcgeny » 24 Jun 2015, 10:50

i hope the forum to evolve to a more cooperation and creation style.. 8|

i mean that , what did FF was the first step...but the mod itself is too similar to the hl2 by valve .
if he and members want to progress and be on steam , then the story should be changed , may be my topic can be a starting point :
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4066

beside that , the team could also try to create movie on youtube...a way to earn few euros/dollars .
i have made a pc with a lot of tv card : one for dvb-t , one for dvb-s and one that record in the 4k format .
the pc runs with linux : http://www.tbsdtv.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 574#p33574
and windows 7 x64 that i installed in a vhd and shrink-ed so i load it in ram , that takes 5 Go out of my 16...

i ll post more about how i made after w10 is out
by now i try to do a mix of the ninja turtles film and the cartoon , i plan to remove the parts of the movies where we see the bimbo megan fox is "acting" and mix with few good parts of the cartoons ...may be some like and knows them ...i am open to discuss about that

MadMakz

Postby MadMakz » 29 Jul 2015, 12:57

Just a quick info that i joined the Staff.
If you have issues you can also reach out to me now. However, the leadership remains in Jeroen & Nathan's hands.
I'll mostly assist here and there and fight SPAM.

To those who have no idea who i am: I'm the guy running the current primary download space for Cinematicmod. A small history about me can be found at madmakz.com

jcgeny

Postby jcgeny » 01 Nov 2015, 09:39

jcgeny wrote:i hope the forum to evolve to a more cooperation and creation style.. 8| .....
by now i try to do a mix of the ninja turtles film and the cartoon , i plan to remove the parts of the movies where we see the bimbo megan fox is "acting" and mix with few good parts of the cartoons ...may be some like and knows them ...i am open to discuss about that

i made it...
a lot of cut and paste plus parts coming from cartoons ....i also created a second audio : fr that is made with hits of tupac , busta rythm and run dmc , i hope to work soon in hollywood ...the name is 2turtles_tooninja
the movie is there : https://mega.nz/#F!iUJmiDJJ!WVvZWtBPHy7oaKpoNhjo1g
4 x 600 Mo (redf)

Return to “General information”