Introduce yourself

This is the place for off-topic chat. Whatever you want (that is allowed by the forum rules).
NeRa

Introduce yourself

Postby NeRa » 28 Sep 2009, 06:07

Hello guys. Im very sorry for my English - im not american not west europen. So Sorry.
I was create this topic for introducing - i am very friendly girl and i am always whant to know whis whom i talking in this forum/ First of all about me:
My name is Kornelya (Nelya), i am 20 and. I am from Ukraine (Ivano-Frankovsk). I am a student and almost i am working too (medsister). In 1999 my brother take me in this world of Half-Life and now i help him with modification and sometimes i do my own mods.
I like this mod Bacause its Great an Best/ I never seen any ever.
So i introduced myself. Again i said SORRY for my English

zaper3

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby zaper3 » 07 Aug 2010, 02:02

NeRa wrote:Hello guys. Im very sorry for my English - im not american not west europen. So Sorry.
I was create this topic for introducing - i am very friendly girl and i am always whant to know whis whom i talking in this forum/ First of all about me:
My name is Kornelya (Nelya), i am 20 and. I am from Ukraine (Ivano-Frankovsk). I am a student and almost i am working too (medsister). In 1999 my brother take me in this world of Half-Life and now i help him with modification and sometimes i do my own mods.
I like this mod Bacause its Great an Best/ I never seen any ever.
So i introduced myself. Again i said SORRY for my English

Hi Kornelya!!! :D ...I'm from Venezuela :P

Mathew

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby Mathew » 06 Jan 2014, 12:36

Hello!
I am Mathew from USA and as you know that your English language is not so good therefore there are lot's of words in your post which i can't understand properly.
free pc software provider company

Return to “Off-Topic”