Nike Air Max Thea Womens White Max Air unit, and rubber outsole

General chat about FakeFactory's Cinematic Mod that not belongs to any of the other categories.
uoo2

Nike Air Max Thea Womens White Max Air unit, and rubber outsole

Postby uoo2 » 10 May 2018, 10:59

Fresh off of yesterday’s “Crimson Pulse” debut, Nike’s Flyknit-constructed Air Max 270 is back with perhaps its cleanest look yet. This time around, the lightweight design is crafted in a tried-and-true combo of black and white. As fans might expect, the kicks retain the silhouette’s usual color-blocking to echo the look of previous releases, employing a white midsole and matching toe to go along with black hits to the Swoosh branding, heel, collar, laces, Max Air unit, and rubber outsole.
Nike Air Max Thea Womens White
Following on from recent “Summer Sea” and “Linen Twill” colorways, Nike has returned to its Air Max 90 silhouette for a new “Royal Tint” version of the sneaker. The clean new colorway sees the shoe come with a predominantly white leather and mesh upper, which sits atop an all-white air-cushioned midsole.

The color palette is offset with the use of pearlescent blue tint along the Swoosh and on the lacing system, contrasting with the otherwise immaculate white colorway. The clean new “Royal Tint” Nike Air Max 90s are available now from select retailers, including Europe’s Footshop, for $133 USD.

Fallenis5

Re: Nike Air Max Thea Womens White Max Air unit, and rubber outsole

Postby Fallenis5 » 08 Jun 2018, 11:58

Oh! The best part about this pair of shoe is that it looks great casually as well. Sometimes I wear it with my work out leggings to the gym and also to casual lunches. I don’t feel like coming out of my leggings and shoes. It has become my all-time favorite outfit.

Return to “On-Topic”