in - or at the front, the middle or the back - the whole way rou

If you have website and forum related problems or suggestions, you can post em here!
lxt1217

in - or at the front, the middle or the back - the whole way rou

Postby lxt1217 » 28 Sep 2018, 09:30

RENTON, Wash. -- Earl Thomas was late to the announcement for his own contract extension, proving the Seattle Seahawks All-Pro free safety isnt just fast on the field. Driving a little too speedy to the Seahawks facility on Tuesday morning made Thomas late after getting pulled over. "I didnt try and bulldog him and say, My name is Earl Thomas. Because then he would be like, This dude is cocky, and give me a ticket," Thomas joked. "He let me off. Thats the moral of the story." Thomas was locked up through the 2018 season when the Seahawks announced a four-year contract extension making him the highest-paid safety in the NFL. The deal is worth $40 million over four years and includes $27.7 million in guaranteed money. Thomas wanted the title of highest-paid safety. He also wanted the responsibility that comes with that. Thomas was hoping to get a long-term deal in place before the Seahawks start organized team activities later this month so there were no distractions heading into the 2014 season. "I compete in everything that I do and I want to set the bar. That was my goal," Thomas said. Thomas was Seattles second first-round pick in the 2010 draft, the first with coach Pete Carroll and general manager John Schneider leading the franchise. Its turned out to be one of the most important selections the team has made since starting a makeover with the duo in charge of moulding the Seahawks into a championship club. Thomas is a two-time first-team All-Pro selection and regarded as the top safety in the NFL. The Seahawks would be a different defensive team if they didnt have Thomas skills at their disposal. His speed allows Thomas uncommon range in coverage. Hes become more disciplined staying within Seattles defensive framework, and Thomas has remained reliable at cleaning up any problems in the back. "I think the thing that comes to the front for me is this program has always been based on competition. When we look for players and coaches to add to our club were always looking for great competitors," Carroll said. "When we had the chance to take Earl, I dont know that I appreciated it as much as I do now the great competitor that he is. He has throughout the time hes been with us as a very young man, has played at the highest level he can generate every single day that hes played for us in this organization." Thomas gets the second major extension Seattle has announced this off-season after locking up Carroll through 2016. Now the question is if the Seahawks can get an extension done with All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman. Staying in-house has been the Seahawks priority this off-season; they also took care of bringing back defensive end Michael Bennett. "Sherm has everything under control. Hell take care of it," Thomas said. Schneider said the commitment to Thomas is another signal that Seattle doesnt intend on being a contender or a champion just once. "I think youre seeing an evolution of our development in terms of acquisition and how were building this team to be a consistent championship-calibre team," Schneider said. "We talk about it all the time we dont want to be a team that cruises in and cruises out." Thomas wanted to share the day with those close to him. He made sure one of the photo ops before the formal announcement included most of the defensive coaching staff, along with teammate Kam Chancellor, who signed an extension through 2017 last off-season. "Thats my family. Thats the people that have helped me," Thomas said. "... You learn from everybody, every opportunity you get. I dont waste my time. I invest everything." Rob Gronkowski Jersey . Nainggolan scored his first Italian league goal at Bologna, in October 2010, and he also opened his Roma account there following his January move from Cagliari. The Belgium midfielder volleyed home Miralem Pjanics cross from close range eight minutes from time. Matthew Slater Jersey . Clevelands manager had just watched his team lose 5-3 to Kansas City, which completed a 2-6 homestand and dropped the Indians 2 1/2 games behind Detroit in the AL Central. http://www.patriotsauthenticshop.com/Pa ... rsey/.That means, of course, that John Wall beat the Spurs for the first time ever — within weeks of his first wins in head-to-head games against nemeses Chris Paul and Derrick Rose. Jeremy Hill Jersey . "Im going to send Webbie a six-pack (of beer) tonight," she said. Webb wasnt sure that would help. "Ill probably drink one and go to sleep," the Australian veteran said. The two players set up a Sunday showdown between former HSBC champions after finishing off their third rounds with identical birdies over three of the last five holes Saturday to separate themselves slightly from the rest of the crowded leaderboard. Shaq Mason Jersey .Shipulin pulled away from Martin Fourcade of France, Simon Eder of Austria and Fredrik Lindstrom of Sweden to finish in 35 minutes 16.8 seconds. Fourcade was 1.2 seconds back in second place to reclaim the overall World Cup lead, with Eder another 0.Jenson Button says he will never get bored of the unique test of skill and concentration presented by Monacos iconic circuit. While the circuit has gained an unwelcome reputation for producing processional racing, the drivers themselves remain adamant that the legendary circuit - arguably the most famous in motorsport - continues to represent the ultimate challenge for man and his machine.Earlier this week, Lewis Hamilton described a lap of the revered 3.4km circuit as one of the purest thrills you can have in a racing car while championship leader Nico Rosberg said Monaco was the most legendary, exciting and challenging event on the calendar - the ultimate drivers track. Those sentiments were echoed by Button - like Hamilton and Rosberg, a Monaco resident - as he prepares for his 17th race at the unique setting.I really enjoy it. When you have a good car underneath you, and the balance is right which you are confident with under braking, there is nothing better than driving around Monaco. It doesnt matter what youre in - or at the front, the middle or the back - the whole way round you are pushing the limits, said Button.F1 Gossip: Vandoorne in, Button out?You are always trying to find that extra thousandth of a second. Its a very special place and a special grand prix. We will never get bored of it and its also very special that it has never changed - and probably will never change. Jenson Button collides with a drain cover after it was dislodged by Nico Rosberg in Practice One of the Monaco GP But while Button added a lot of other circuits can learn from this place, the Englishman was, ironically, the victim in a freak incident during Thursday practice when a loose drain became dislodged and clattered into his McLaren, wrecking the front-wing.dddddddddddd It was, nevertheless, an accident which could have had a far worse outcome.It was an incident that we definitely dont want to see again. We were lucky in a way that it only damaged the car, said the former world champion.According to team-mate Fernando Alonso, the incident has reinforced the case for introducing a form of canopy protection in F1 next year.Maybe sometimes its a drain that comes away, sometimes its a bird, sometimes its a mechanical part from another car that can hit yourself, Alonso told Sky Sports News HQ. So this is another reason to come back to the canopy idea. Lets make sure that between all of us, the sport in general, we minimise the risk that will be always there.Watch the Monaco GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: F1 gossip: Button out, Vandoorne in? WATCH: Button hits drain cover Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Wholesale Flames Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Remarks, questions, ...”