cm4 download that works

BionicRhino

cm4 download that works

Postby BionicRhino » 07 Dec 2009, 19:25

Can anyone tell me where I can download this mod? I have tried download acc. plus but that doesent work, can't download it. The link on the home page works but windows won't download it (only so much).I found a torrent but that doesn't work.

My pc won't work with any other mod.
Thanks for any help.

cybmole
Global Mod

Re: cm4 download that works

Postby cybmole » 08 Dec 2009, 09:14

BionicRhino

Postby BionicRhino » 08 Dec 2009, 18:22

Thanks but I can't seem to get that to work. The link takes to the download but draws a blank when tring to download.

I just about ready to give up.

Moojoose

Postby Moojoose » 08 Dec 2009, 23:07

cybmole
Global Mod

Postby cybmole » 09 Dec 2009, 09:25

BionicRhino wrote:Thanks but I can't seem to get that to work. The link takes to the download but draws a blank when tring to download.

I just about ready to give up.

did you try all 5 mirror sites ? it is working for me now on 3rd mirror - clasmen.de - no limits, and in the past that has been a fast server.

BionicRhino

Postby BionicRhino » 10 Dec 2009, 00:45

yes i tried them all , i have also tried filefront something is not working right.
I don't speak german or whatever that site is.
thanks anyway.
What i don't understand is why there isn't a torrent!?
Thanks for the ideas.

cybmole
Global Mod

Postby cybmole » 10 Dec 2009, 08:41

BionicRhino wrote:yes i tried them all , i have also tried filefront something is not working right.
thanks anyway.
Thanks for the ideas.

there is a torrent but it is not healthy - seach for fakefactory at priate bay. bacuase you are looking for an old version, not a current version there is not enough interest to keep torrent alive.

i tried the file front link (above) yesterday & got the entire file in just over an hour. just follow the link & wait for download to start - it may not be instant.

I agree the german links do not now seem to work, but no need to read german - either use google translate or just guess. "dowloaden starten" is the button to look for ! I used that site for CM9 & CM10 ,using the 3rd mirror download & it was very good

PS having checked the download, I see that CM4 only covers half life 2 & EP1, you have to move up the versions to also get EP2.

Moojoose

Postby Moojoose » 10 Dec 2009, 13:05

yes i tried them all , i have also tried filefront something is not working right.
thanks anyway.
Thanks for the ideas.

I dont understand why your having problems downloading it ;( The filefront link works

However try this link. It also works

http://www.ausgamers.com/files/details/html/28123

BionicRhino

Postby BionicRhino » 12 Dec 2009, 02:14

Thanks for the help. I got it downloaded, but had to use a download manager,and most of those are spyware i think.
I did use the http://www.ausgamers.com/files/details/html/28123 link, but I'm sure the other works fine also.
It took 8 hours to download @ 1.5 megs dsl,( I think my phone co. is fudging a bit on the speed.) I sure hope this is worth it.

Thanks again

Return to “Cinematic Mod 4”